\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Werkin @ the Pantry

Had an early sunbathing this morning. As usual I was late for work. But what made me even late was that I couldn't find a cab. I stood in front of my condo unit for several minoots and still no sign of vacant taxis. I prevented myself from going up to my unit and applying sunblock over my arms and face.

One bad thing about me is my wicked temper. I curse easily when things don't go my way. So this morning, I cursed for more than 5 times, out of frustration. Another thing, when I reached the office, I couldn't find my mug for my morning caffeine load. Turned out that Ogz had it.

Didn't go to the mall during lunch. I think that's the reason why I felt the coldness in the office. After an hour of battling the cold, I decided to move to our pantry. I requested for network connection so I can continue my work there. Not sure if the cold will ease or worsen my back pains. Wouldn't wanna risk it.

So now, as of this writing, am enjoying the electic fan a few yards away from me and the occasional hungry visitors. Plus, I've got Rudy to keep me company ;o)

Around 7:30, Ogz and I met with Vinod and Dennis at Marina. It's my first time to be talking to our visitor and he seemed like a nice guy. Very friendly and down to earth. We had a wonderful dinner. The tuna sisig was great. Sinigang na hipon was yummy. The crab was tasty. Plus, it was a fun evening with Sharon, Cathy, Joy, Franco, La, Jowee, Chel, and Arlyn. Lotsa jokes being passed around.

After dinner, we proceeded to Ice Bar. We had tequila shots and the usual jello shots. I swore not to be drinking again but I had a few. I just prayed that my vertigo won't attack again. If so, I'd know that it's the alcohol that is causing it. We had our pictures taken. We danced. It was a very fun evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home