\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

All About 13

Normally, the first thing that I do whenever I get to the office is to prepare my laptop, get me some coffee, and read the news. I never read the headlines. I just go straight to the entertainment section. And today, there's an article posted by Mr. Joey de Leon in Manila Bulletin about the number 13 and how lucky it is. Ya gotta count the number of characters in your fullname. If it's 13 letters, you will be in the league of Giorgio Armani, Christian Dior, Manolo Blahnik, and Salvador Balan. Just kiddin'.

While enjoying my crispy tilapia and monggo, my barkada and I talked about our childhood days. Topics, such as "Scribbler pens", "cheating in school", "asshole teachers", and "stealing", were discussed.

Laaa suggested to post my "100 List" as a permanent section in my blog. I will try to do that later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home