\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

First HSBC Credit Card Bill

After a long wait, I finally got my first ever HSBC credit card bill. It amounted to 13K. I plan to pay this week... in FULL!!! I've learned my lesson ;o) I don't wanna be hounded by those credit card representatives!!! I also need to remember that I will be paying every 9th of the month.

Everyone is excited over this week's pay increase. No expectations at all.


Before the training ended today, we had a short discussion on what's going on in the company. And it's not even good stuff =o( All I hear lately is about complaints. I miss the ole days with Miguel Picornell.

I attended the prayer meeting at Don Bosco. It's the second session on the Purpose Driven Life. Am done with the 8 chapters. I need to re-read some topics though. Am glad that Rojel was able to attend tonight's session. The brothers talked about the recently concluded retreat. I suggested some items like testimonials in the invitations, directory in the CD giveaway, etc.

We had dinner at Wok Inn. Had their famous sipa, halaan with tahong, squids, and fish fillet. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home