\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I Need A Break!

Am tired. Not sure if the summer outing would do me any good but I want to relax. I miss the beach. I wanna go somewhere, away from the city.


I saw this weird looking speaker system when my friends and I went to Avant. Wasn't able to test how good it is but I'm curious now. If memory serves me right, it's called a Soundstick.


Here's a sample shot from a new Samsung phone that one of my colleagues just bought. I resized it 'cause the actual photo is humongous!

After a very challenging JDBC exercise, my friends and I went to Delifrance to have our break. I had Italian sausage pasta. Afterwards, we bumped into an ole friend, Jet. It's been awhile since I last saw him ;o) We invited him to join us for some drinks at Cable Car.


So around 8, Laaa, Ogz, and I walked to our drinking spot. When we got there, Jet was already there with his colleague named Mark. It was nice catching up with him. I got to "spin" the freebies roulette. What we got was 2 SanMig Light for 1 promo. We were all excited. We ordered pork sisig. Mark doesn't drink for health reason. Ogz brought his cards so we played "pusoy dos". I won once. Later on, Joey arrived.

Back home, I watched the last episode of "Lost". Too bad for Boone's character though =o( As for Survivor, I hate it when it's the episode that Laaa talked about on our way to Cable Car tonight. What a spoiler that biatch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home