\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Illustration Friday: Reinvent


Last Friday when I saw the topic, I found it hard to start. Madonna came to mind. And that was it. Hmmm... I thought it's a challenging topic. 2 days later, an idea came knocking at my door. Since I'm a big Stephen King fan, I thought I'd give tribute to one of his scariest creatures--the "It"! Through the years, SK has reinvented creatures that just won't stop scaring the bejesus out of his fans.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Some of us past clowns never liked "It!" LOL "It" gave us a bad rap! But you did a great job!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

It's been almost 20 years since I read that book for the first time, and I still can't walk near storm drains or turn my back to the drain in the shower! Thanks for the memory, I think! *LOL*

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home