\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Illustration Friday: Travel


This is my country, Philippines!!! I'm pretty sure that most of the artists participating in Illo Friday have never been to my country yet. Just to give you some basic ideas, we have the best beaches, the friendliest people (everyone smiles and sings!), and lotsa scenic locations. Hopefully, you can all visit the Beautiful Philippines.


The creative juices kept flowing so I had to create another illo on Travel. A more fun approach this time. A mouse pursuing his dream to taste the cheesy moon. Teehee! Hope you like this too. ;o)

First news I got this afternoon (woke up at 1) is that the Pope passed away. Cried when I found out. It's like losing a good friend. Will pray for his soul later during mass.

After hearing mass, I went to Park Square and had my dinner at Yoshinoya.

Shopped for a nice tee at Greyhound. They offered 20% off so I gave in ;o)

Read my book at PowerBooks. Went home and continued working on my illustration on my barkada. Have started to "puppetize" my group of friends. I'll present them as soon as I'm done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Bouth are great! have a good weekend!

9:51 AM  
Blogger steve said...

I luv the stars, nice effect for their bodies. I also heard that the islands are a really nice place to live. Great job !
:-)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home