\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Montemar: Summer Outing '05


Me eyes opened and checked the time: 5:37. "Oh fuck!". I was supposed to wake up at 5 so I can cook brekky. My friends and I were meeting at 5:30 am. Guess how late I was! So I immediately sent a text message to Shell and Beng, begging for 10 minoots. In 10 minoots, I was able to brush my teeth, have shower, dress up, and leave my pad. When I reached our meeting place, Shell was missing. She went back to get sumpthin. We left Pasong Tamo a few minoots before 6. Our ferry leaves at 6:30.

En route to CCP, where our boat is, I got 2 calls from Bulilit and Jowee. I didn't like to be harrassed.

And so we got to our official meeting place just in time. Thank gawd! I had coffee to settle me tummy. Laaa was sooo late again. She's the last to arrive. We all thought she wouldn't make it. Anyhoo, there wasn't any seat left so I gave her mine. A few minoots later, I was advised to proceed to the VIP section. Good deed deserves another. Yipee! I got to relax and take a nappy.


An hour later, we reached Orion station. The last time I was here was in December. Anyhoo, we took a bus that led us to the resort itself.


First thing we did was we changed to our swimming suits and applied sunblock. Since I was already wearing mine, it took me a very short time to prepare. We checked out the beach! The sand was a bit hot. The water was otay. We kept comparin it to Bora. Some pichoor taking, as usual.

Frisbee time.


After a few minoots, we had our morning break--spaghetti. Since it's my first meal of the day, i found it good. The rest of my friends didn't even finish their food.



We then checked out the hanging bridge. It's a few meters long and made of bamboo mostly. It wasn't that high even so I didn't feel nervous at all. Y'know that I'm very afraid of heights! Beng, Shell, and Raz tried it too. It was fun!

Then it was basketball time! I don't really play this sport much but I did well in our "ONCE" game. Joe reached the highest score first. I was second ;o) We played 3-on-3 next. Ogz and Shell were on my team. Shell was our Michael Jordan. She rocks! She contributed 3 points!!! I think I scored two. Teehee.


Lunch came. Our meal was composed of grilled tilapia (had 2) and chicken sumpthin. It was just otay.

Rest time a bit. We went back to the beach for more frisbee (Rene, Julius, and Joy even joined us for a game. The sand was freakin' hot so we stopped) and swimmin'. We laughed so hard at Beng's attempt to do a synchronized swimming. Joy was good though. Thanks to her swimming lessons.


We even played tug-of-war at the beach. We lost. Bummer! The two teams started bickering. That was fun.



Swimming and pichoor taking some more. We took our photos while having shower too!

Around 4 pm, we had to eat our afternoon break--Pancit canton. Not so good. Then it was time to leave Montemar. A short stay but it was otay.


On the bus and on our way to the ferry station, Max treated us for some beer. We had fun teasing Candy too. Since it's her birthday, we asked Max to kiss her ;o)


We're the last group to arrive at the ferry station. I got seated quickly though. Laaa, Jowee, and Bulilit were given the VIP section. I trade my seat off to Bulilit. Yipee again! Nappy time!

I miss my mom so much so I decided to proceed to her workplace in QC. We went home to Bulacan that night. Soooo tired but quite happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home