\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Neil's Birthday

The Purpose Driven Life. Miget, my manager, lent me her book. In our prayer meeting last Tuesday, we were advised to read a chapter a day. Hopefully with whatever is going on in my life, this book can enlighten me and keep me focused. To be honest, I need all the motivation I can get now. Thank God there is the crossroads retreat this weekend.

It's the birthday of one of our old friends, Neil Ebarle. He's working now in Singapore. And we miss him so much! It's very nice to be chatting with him again and catching up on our individual lives.

Here are two photos taken by Netski and Ogz. In the first picture, a lomo camera is used. The other is a Canon Ixus.



One of my objectives this month is to finish my book, "The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass". Aside from reading Didache and the PDL, this book keeps me company especially in the wee hours of the mohnin.

Have you tried Globe's share-a-load feature? I had a problem earlier because I couldn't remember my password. Old age? Teehee... Anyhoo, for those who haven't done this, here's how to register: type "REG (4 alphanumeric password) (mother's maiden name)and send to 2916. You'll get a confirmation after about a minoot or two. And then you can now send "(amount) (password)" to 2+cellphone number. Plain and simple. Whenever I forget about this thing again, at least, I can go back to this blog entry. Sweet! I just hope she gets my Globe load though. Teehee...

1 Comments:

Blogger yats said...

kwento ka na lang about "A"rlene =)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home