\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, April 15, 2005

Rainy Days on Fridays

Before having lunch at the mall, Miget and I talked about what's goin on in the company. I told her that it's not good at all. People are demotivated. Many temptations around. The company is losing its ole culture. *sigh* We also heard about one of our colleague's denial of US entry. =o( That's definitely not good news.

The mall was full of hungry people. Our plan of eating at Sbarro didn't push through. Oh well, we settled for Food Choices.

After lunch, I bought Arlyn some Regine CDs and blank ones too.

En route to the office, the FX that we're riding on collided with a motorist who wasn't paying much attention to the road. Good thing, he didn't crash heavily. It was raining so the road is quite slippery. We joked that we still wanted to attend our outing tomorrow.

No JDBC training today.

Shell, Bulilit, and I checked Nike at Rufino again. I was so intent to buy the shoes that I saw last time. It's called a "Spin Trainer". I saw an 8. Tried it on, too small. I tried 9. Perfect! Now, where is the left shoe? I asked for an assistance. After a few minoots, the guy couldn't find it. I tried again. And again. Still couldn't find it. Bummer! I left the shop feeling bad.

Since we weren't able to dine at Sbarro earlier, we tried it for dinner. I, along with Bulilit, Shell, and Netski, had dinner there before watching "The Wedding Date". We pigged out! Shaui joined us a few minoots later.


G4 was full so we went to Greenbelt 1. Shaui had 3 free tickets so we just paid like 45 bucks. Cheap-o! All I can say is that, a cat "stole" the show. We heard her meows throughout the movie. Cute and funny!

1 Comments:

Blogger Don Tate II said...

You know what? I think I have seen just about everything now in my little sheltered world in Austin TX. I'm going to have to blog about you, your dreadlocks and your dreadlocks site tomorrow. No offense, I've just never seen or met an asian guy or girl with dreadlocks. Very cool!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home