\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, April 29, 2005

Readability Test

In my continuous search for interesting blogs, I found one that actually calculates the readability of your website. It's pretty simple. All you need to do is type in your website address and voila! You'll learn stuff like how easy it is to read your website content (Flesch Reading Ease) and how much schooling it would take to understand what you're writing down (Gunning-Fog Index). Got good results for me website ;o)

Here's the results:



Try it yourself! http://www.juicystudio.com/services/index.asp

Before lunch time, we withdrew our money from the bank. I also had to do some errands for my special friend. I met with Shaui at Body Shop. The atm located in front of Landmark wasn't working. Bummer! So she accompanied me to the one situated at the walkway. After withdrawing money, we had lunch first at Max's. Ogz, Jowee, and Dennis were there already. We had chicken (of course!), pakbet, and shrimp sinigang. Later on, Raz and Shell joined us.

We looked for a BPI atm that could accept deposits. I found one at Park Square. This is very useful for bills payment.

Next stop, I went to Equitable PCI to pay for Arlyn's AIG card. There was a long queue. Good thing, I brought my iPod with me. When it was my time to pay (after about 30 minoots), the counterperson asked for Arlyn's account number. I forgot to put it on the deposit slip. Guess what? I couldn't find the small post-it where I had it written down. I checked all my pockets and took out all my money. After a few minoots, I found it. Teehee... So that one was finally over.

I went to a nearby BPI bank and applied my HSBC credit card. On Tuesday, I can start paying my credit card online. Sweet!



Around 8, we went to Oody's for dinner. It's Joy's treat so we're all happy. We had some Thai food. We teased Shaui with Rene, as usual. Later on, we went to Vodka Ice Bar and drank the night away. It's our despedida party for Dots. She accepted Dennis' offer to drink sumpthin with alcohol. She tried Vodka Sour. Not sure how many sips she had. Mikks joined us later too. It's been awhile since I last saw my good friend. Pasaway tried the tequila-with-no-hands maneuver but it didn't work. The alcohol gushed from her mouth and nose. Reminiscent of "The Exorcist". It ain't easy, sister.

What made the night more memorable was that there's this girl who can really move to the beat!!! She's very pretty. One of the best nights indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger xieurx said...

uy cool nito ah. :D

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home