\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, April 22, 2005

Regine's Birthday

Today's the Songbird's birthday.

En route to the office, I heard from the car radio that 2 pedicab drivers were shot by an MMDA (a traffic enforcer). Apparently, these 2 drivers threw stones at the officer. In retaliation, the guy fought back with his gun. Stones = Gun. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Only in the Philippines.

Am excited over our Crossroads retreat tomorrow. I'm going with Arman, a colleague, this time.

It's time to pay for A's AmEx credit card. Went first to Landmark and withdrew some money. Walked towards AmEx in Greenbelt 1. When I was about to pay, I flipped open my cellphone to get her account number. It's dead. Whaaaaaaaaat?! I told the counterperson that I'd be back. Need to recharge my phone. Teehee... So I walked back to our office. Recharged my phone a bit. Wrote down her account number on a post-it note (just to be sure). And then went back to AmEx. After a few minoots, her credit card is paid. That was easy. Whew! Plus, I had my
exercise for the day. ;o)

After my walk, I tried Starbucks Light Mocha Frap. Tastes otay.

Came across Gorillaz's new video, Feel Good Inc. Check this out!

If you look closely at my sidebar, I've added two entries: our Zambales and Sagada trips. If you haven't seen a starfish, the former's the place to be. About the latter, well, it's a must-visit!

3 Comments:

Blogger adn said...

Thanks Don! 10 points for that. :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger isay said...

god bless you in your retreat.i hope you don't mind pala my dropping by your blog. have a nice day!

3:45 AM  
Blogger isay said...

god bless you in your retreat.i hope you don't mind pala my dropping by your blog. have a nice day!

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home