\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Wala Ka Bang Sabaw?

Woke up to the sound of my brothers' wakeup call. It's 6 am. Felt lazy to get up yet so I stayed in bed for a few minoots. We're advised to go down for brekky. I took a shower and got dressed.




At the dining hall, we had some coffee and for brekky, we had corned beef, eggs, and one of the biggest pandesal I've ever seen. I only took three bites and that was it for me. Ramil shared the story of "All of My Life" with us. It was the movie of Aga and Kristine.



We heard mass at a nearby chapel. One of the songs we sang was "Lead Me Lord". Again, my favorite. I truly felt His love ;o) The gospel was about following Jesus 'cause He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.



After the mass, we had our pictures taken. And I mean, PICTURES. We just love 'em!

Randy led the worship this morning. Afterwards, we listened to the fourth and final talk. Francis talked about "Where Do We Go From Here?". Our battle has just started. We have the support now of our fellow SOLV brothers. Plus, there are prayers to help us with. Dennis, on the other hand, promoted the community.

Later on, one by one, the participants went in front and spoke briefly. It was really great to hear all 5 of them. It wasn't the case in our batch though. Oh well ;o)

Lunchtime came and it's the final get together. I was at the table with Algie, Arman, Arnel, Eric, Rojel, Pert, and Jonathan. We had soup, chicken adobo, and lumpia. While eating, I saw an arm reaching out for my soup. It was Jonathan. I asked him, "wala ka bang sabaw?" I turned to my right, saw 2 soups on either side of him, and wondered. Maybe he just likes my soup. And then he got this embarrassed look on his face. He thought he was reaching for vinegar (for the lumpia). And instantly, we're all in stitches! I couldn't even eat anymore. Took me about 10 minutes to settle down again. That was funny indeed.



Around 1, we claimed our pasalubong. I bought some buco & apple pies and my faves, choco flakes. Bid goodbye to my SOLV brothers. Unfortunately, we weren't able to make a stop at Good Shepherd. Been craving for angel cookies =o(

After a brief rest in Makati, I went to QC and delivered my pasalubong to mommy. I was so sleepy so I had another shuteye for a few hours. Left RSCC with mom and dropped her off at a Lagro station. I went back home in Makati.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home