\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What's with Spam?

From "My 100 List" you found out that I love bacon and eggs for brekky. But if I were to think of my second most favorite food, I'd answer right off the bat, "Spam!". When I was a kid, my brother and I love to eat this "right from the can or from the frying pan". We used to have cans of Spam stored in our cupboard.

Up to now, I still store Spam. Over the years Hormel, the company that makes this wonderful food, has released many exciting flavors like garlic, less salt, smoked, even spicy. I tried them all but I just love the original one. And I just love the smell of it being cooked. When kuya cooks it, he likes to put tomato slices beside it. We even put vinegar on our Spam.

There's one restaurant in Glorietta that specializes in Spam recipes. I haven't eaten there yet. Who knows? Maybe it's calling me to try it out today!

Alistair came from Bohol and gave me some native delicacies. Will eat it later.


At 2 pm, I conducted a product training for our Admin people. I truly enjoy training them. We even requested budget for our break ;o)

Jowee and Ogz have perfected the digital macro feature of the former's digicam. Here are my faves:



At 7:30, I went to Don Bosco for a prayer meeting. I was introduced to "Purpose Driven Life". We were grouped together so we could discuss how knowing your purpose in life can simplify your life. We also need to read a chapter a day for 40 days.

Joined Joy and Ogz later at Cable Car. Tried the sisig rice for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home