\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

1 Million Pesos

I spent my day thinking about how to address the problems the company I'm working for is facing. After our increase has been given, our people are now feeling demotivated and undervalued. Am trying to come up ways on how to bring back the spirit of the people. It's really tough. I need to pray for this. My friends Dennis, Jowee, Wengski, and Mikks have offered their suggestions.

Then came Beng. She was excited to receive an SMS message about her winning 1 million pesos. Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!! The catch is she needs to buy some 18 pieces of Smart cards. We advised her to call Smart. She verified and found out that Smart doesn't have a promo like this. Tsk... tsk... tsk... Beware of this number, people:


09282786697

Don't be fooled.

Around 8, I joined my fellow SOLV brothers for another fellowship. We prayed and worshipped indoors because for the first time, it rained hard tonight. I missed the cold wind and the mist of rain on my face. ;o)

For dinner, we celebrated Dennis Mocorro's birthday at Yellow Cab. We gave our thanks and appreciation for all the care and support this brother has given us. I told him that I pray for his back pains and his relationship with his girlfriend.

I remember I proposed to my friends during our Sagada trip this thing called friendship appreciation wherein each of us would say sumpthin nice about our friend. That was a good experience. I wanna do it again pretty soon ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home