\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, May 02, 2005

Adidas_1

My parents and I had tinola for brunch today. 'twas good as always.

Mom and I left Bulacan around 2 pm. It was so freakin hot. Hailed a cab at PhilCoA. Dropped Mom off at RSCC while I continued my travel to Makati, aboard the MRT. I had a dreads repair appointment with Romie today.

After my 2-hr++ dreads repair, I proceeded to GB3 for dinner. I made a coupla stops along the way: Bibliarch and Adidas. I'm still reading Book V of King's "The Dark Tower" series so nothing caught my fancy in the former. In the latter though, it's totally different.



The world's first intelligent shoe advertisement struck me. Looking at their store window, you'd be blind not to see the gigantic shoe on display. I remember seeing their latest commercial a few nights ago. I asked one representative to get me an 8. Tried it on. Couldn't feel the difference. He told me that he needs to adjust sumpthin inside. This shoe requires batteries. Very interesting!!! The shoe is called adidas_1. Sounds like a variable name.

Anyhoo, I thought it acts like Nike Shox but this one can be customized. Cool beans! It has a microprocessor that adapts to the environment. So if you need extra cushioning when you run (threadmill, sand, grass, or actual road), it actually thinks for you. Plus, it can even store your preferences. Sweet!

It was past 8 so I had to decide whether to get it or not. I was the only customer left in the store. Pressure.... Oh well, I bought it. This would be my most expensive pair of rubber shoes to date. Bulilit's 30K shoes is still the record holder though. I can't wait to test this baby! And by the way, the box comes with...tada! a CD and a manual. It is also the best packaging for shoes I've seen so far.

Had dinner at Cafe Bola. Tried their baby pusit adobo with garlic hay. Asked what the "hay" is all about. The waited told me that it's just garlic skin. Food sucks.

Continued reading my book at Powerbooks. Went home after some minoots and updated me blog. I miss it so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home