\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Bravo and Niknik

I don't normally spend my afternoon in Bulacan. After hearing mass and having brunch with my parents, I leave right away to avoid the metro traffic. I want to reach Makati before 5 pm so I can relax some more. This time, it's different. After eating the sumptuous beef steak my dad cooked, I continued reading my book and even took a catnap till 6 pm.

My only chore when I'm home is to wash the dishes. I make sure that I've got music to keep me relaxed too.

Oh, I also play with my dogs: Bravo and Niknik. Every time I call Bravo (or Abo), he sits right next to me and waits to be patted on the head. Sometimes, when I call both dogs, they lick each other (their version of French kissing). Intimacy in dogs? Go figure.

Lastly, it's Sym's birthday today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home