\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Brown-freakin-out!

My eyes opened to total darkness. For a sec, I couldn't understand why. I checked my clock. Nuthin there. I
looked for my cellphone but the battery is dead. Bummer! I checked my iPod and found out it's already 3 am. I've only slept for 2 hours.

I thought of giving Beng a call so I can sleep over. I dunno if I can comfortably sleep in this darkness. Add to that, it's freakin hot.

Anyhoo, I was tired so I slept again. Only to wake up every now and then.

Finally, my aircon kicked in and the lights appeared at 11:58 am. What a restless night!

I'm now hungry. Gonna get sumpthin to eat. Went to Makati Cinema Square. Had my brunch at KFC.

Checked out Waltermart. Found out that they're selling tickets for the final Star Wars,
"Revenge of the Sith". I will watch this on Wednesday ;o)


While strolling along, I saw David's Salon. Thought of having my dreads colored. I had to wait for an hour or so. Eugene worked on my hair. He applied color to my hair (I chose blonde) and wrapped it with foil. After 30 minoots, he washed my hair. Since it was already 4ish, I had to leave early. Only to find out he missed one dread strand. Oh well, I could always go back.

I went back home. Watched some episodes of "Smallville". Had dinner at Sinangag Express. Took a shower. And left for our sleepover at Jowee's. Played PS2 with Nate. Slept around 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home