\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dampa, at Last!

After a prolonged stay at the food court area on the second floor, I, along with my friends, smelled like food. I hate that when it happens. I went home and quickly changed. ;o) Actually my tummy acted up so I went home... Teehee...

Over our afternoon break, we talked about how the company has changed.... I miss the ole days. When you know that the company doesn't have any plans for you, it makes you feel unwanted. Drama King....

Thanks to Joyish. Our tv shows are back! Hurray!

Around 8, my barkada and I went to Dampa. Jowee & family joined us a few minoots later. While enjoying our dinner (crabs, shrimps, oysters, & ensalada), we watched "Encantadia" and "Bahay Mo Ba 'To?" According to Laaa, Ogz looks like Pekto. I mistakenly called the "pisngi" part of a mango as its face. Beng and I were teased because of the switch in our personalities. She had a huge appetite today. I was losing my hearing ;o) Of course, Nate entertained us with his funny antics. This time, he talked about "Darna" and performed some magic tricks. It was a very fun evening. We went home very, very satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home