\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Eats, Shoots and Leaves

After my super late brunch at ChowKing, I sensed that Bibliarch was calling me. I heeded the call though. I went in and checked out their latest titles. And there it was... I said, "Mama mia!" I've been wanting to have a copy of this bestseller! Bought it quickly. Teehee....

Around 3, Dennis picked me up at Don Bosco so we could attend our Music Ministry practice. Unfortunately we're only 4: Ramil, Otep, Dennis, and me. Otep taught me how to play the box and the bongo. Only the basics for now. Next, Ramil taught me how to do second voices on some of the songs. Enjoyed both lessons. We left the SOLV office at 6.

Dinner at Luk Yuen with Dennis and Ramil. I had halo-halo congee and fried meat dumpling. When the waitress asked if I wanted to have egg and chips in my halo-halo, Ramil and Dennis wondered. When my congee arrived, they figured out that it wasn't a halo-halo dessert that I ordered. That was funny. Dinner was Dennis' treat ;o)

Went to RSCC. Since it was already late, Mom had dinner already. I went to SM for my own dinner (Tokyo Tokyo). Bought pizza for mom and the kids. I even bumped into some old friends, Eric and Shirley. Funny how they didn't recognize me at first. It's my look, eh?

Back at the orphanage, I read my book while the children played Bounce and Space Invaders on my phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home