\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

End of Training =o(

I am not a morning person at all. So when me eyes opened at 6:30 this morning, I thought, is this me? Am super grateful for body clock. Took a bath, got dressed, and was prepared to leave by 7:10.

This time, when I instructed the cab driver to take me to Lee street, i didn't have to ask for directions. I added in, "it's the old Wack-Wack", for a good measure. Turned out that he lives in Mandaluyong so he knows the area. Thank heavens!

I reached PMAP before 8 am. Ana & Mandy were already there reading the papers. Got myself some coffee and brekky.

Ver presented his group's questionnaire. For a change, some questions were in Tagalog. The target group was rank and file. Most of them are Batanguenos. We had fun translating for him.

We were re-grouped again for the topics were about focused group discussions, brainstorming, self-assessment, and observation. We would do some role playing after lunch. I volunteered to be in the brainstorming group. Ana, Keight, and Joyce joined me.


Lunch was composed of chicken, some soup, and porkchops. Yummy again. Our chat was now about shopping in the US, driving in the US, and still about my hair.

During the first group's role play, I was assigned to be in a focused group meeting. We were given roles to portray. I got,"Wild card". That means I can do whatever I want. Sweet!!! I was the ultimate pasaway. I didn't participate in the discussion. In the middle of the meeting, I left for the restroom. I even complained and whined about my missing cellphone! Ana asked if it's for real. I told her, i'm in character ;o) Anyhoo, it was fun.

Next presentation was our brainstorming session. Our problem was about how to generate more sales from our Papa Papaya soap. I suggested the brand name ;o) Anyhoo, we were praised for our brainstorming session. We got some tips too.

Last one was about self-assessment. It was led by Ace's group.

Then it was time to say goodbye. I told my new friends that I'd keep in touch. We exchanged e-mail addys. Ace and I talked about her plan for a Zuellig system.

I went to RSCC and gave my mom my pasalubong from our Quezon trip last Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home