\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Fellowship

One thing nice about our group is that we're so different from one another and yet we have some similarities. Sometimes we didn't know about these likeness until one opens his or her mouth. That happened today.

Over lunch at Super Bowl (composed of yang chow & salted fish fried rice, suckling pig, fried noodles and seafood, and sweet & sour lapu-lapu) we shared some intimate and personal details that we haven't divulged yet within our small group.

That's what I really like about my barkada. We're very open. We support each other. We know how to laugh at our bloopers. We understand each other. We never judge. We share our up-and-down moments. I'm so blessed to have these people around me. Cheers!!!

At half past 4, Miget and I interviewed a QA applicant. It lasted for more than an hour. Got this headache.

Bulilit and I bought some food: hotdogs and fries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home