\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, May 13, 2005

First Baller Band

When these bands came out last year, I told myself, "I want one!". And then came the explosion of fakes ones. I see 'em everywhere. Eeek! I told myself, "no to baller bands". And now, when Jowee bought some at a Nike outlet store, he gave me one. I asked first, "Is this original?". ;o) Thanks, bro. He's wearing a green band while I got the white one.

Around 12:30, we went to the bank and withdrew our salaries. Next stop was Sanry's. We had our late brunch (lunch for some) at Dulcinea. Got myself some solomillo. It's beef roll with ham. Tastes like cordon bleu. Very filling. While walking, I bumped into Dodjie ;o) He's also killing time at the mall.

Joyish, Razul, and I deposited our money at BPI. I also went to Allied Bank to pay for my rent.

At work, I paid for my I-Manila internet account through BPI online.


Look what I found: An ole photograph taken by my evil twin sister, Joy. We spent a few days in the Big Apple some years ago. This is one of my fave photos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home