\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Go, Bo!!!

Can't wait to see these two perform tonight! Obviously, am rooting for Bo Bice. I am not a fan of country music so I won't be shouting for Simon's favorite.

I also am excited to see the rest of the American Idol contestants like Nicko Smith, Anwar, and Constantine.

Today is the day that I get to lead our worship. I have prepared the songs that we will sing (all personal favorites). Not sure about what to pray for though. Oh well, Jesus will help me later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doths said...

Hi Don!

I'm also cheering for Bo! ang galing nya talaga! =D Hopefully, I can also watch their performance tonight and the results tomorrow.

Hey, worship leader ka na pala! I'm glad to hear that! It's a great privilege to use the talent God has given you for His glory! Just keep on singing for the Lord. You make Him smile that way.

As for the prayer, hmmm...just don't forget to include Bo. Hope he wins the title. hehehe!

God bless & see yah around!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home