\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Illustration Friday: Ambition


My most ambitious illustration to date. I kinda miss Dogwaffle so I started this illo using the pen feature of Dogwaffle. I concentrated first on the outline of the eiffel tower. Then I made an illo of me back ;o) It's pretty hard to draw using a trackpad. The effect I wanted to achieve was hand drawn.

I switched to Illustrator. Using its own pen tool. I traced Arlyn's hairline in one of her photos. Notice the smooth texture of her hair?

Then I went to Photoshop and produced layers for the real photo of an eiffel tower.

Went back to Dogwaffle (are you still with me?) and created some nice background for my illustration. Whew!!!

This illo is very, very personal. I guess you can easily tell what I plan to happen one day ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger adn said...

sweet! nice illo. :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

I love the specteral effect of the two heads, it's like there's two ghosts there.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home