\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 12, 2005

In Search of "Home"

When a contestant of a local singing contest sang this song, I thought it sounded like a Brian McKnight song. Later on, I found out that it's indeed a McKnight's. Anyhoo, I found the melody very singable ;o) Am still trying to get a copy of this. If you have an mp3, please send it my way at don.balan@enterworks.com.

Raz, Shell, and I bought food at Esteban Street. I got myself some cheeseburger and fries (from the Potato Corner on the second floor). While eating our food, we saw some leftover food composed of a small tinapa and 2 shrimps. We instantly craved for it. We waited until Rudy showed up. We asked who the owner of the food was. He informed us that we can eat it. Yipeee!!! That was a good break. Later on, Bulilit, Joyish, Laaa, and Jowee joined us. Joyish brought us some bread for dessert. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home