\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, May 20, 2005

Love Moves In Mysterious Ways

Teehee...

I was supposed to give the Java exam to the evening shift at 11 pm last night. I decided to postpone it. I watched "American Idol". Good thing, Bo is IN the finals!!! Woohoo!!!

Anyhoo, I reached the office around midnight. Gave the exam to the evening shift. They finished around 1 am.

Then I got a surprise. What a great nightcap!!!

I dunno what time I'll wake up today. But one thing for sho, I'd sleep with a big smile!!!

After lunch, I had a meeting with Louie of JobStreet. She gave me a book on Career Guide. Is it a sign?
Immediately after my meeting, I had an interview with a C++ programmer who had not a single clue as to how his resume got into our hands. That was funny!

I went to Glorietta to have my dreads repair. Romie invited me to his daughter's first birthday on Sunday. There's gonna be some drinking!!! I had my din-dins at Luk Yuen.

Finished "Wolves of the Calla". Started with Book VI in the Dark Tower series: "Song of Susannah".

3 Comments:

Blogger yats said...

anong surprise yun don? share mo naman...uuuyyy, kiddo ha! kakadagdag mo lang ng link niya (or dati pa ngayon ko lang napansin) dapat nasa huli sya! =D unless...kayo na ba?

8:32 AM  
Blogger adn said...

wow! may link na rin ako sa blog mo.. thank you! :)

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo nga bakit unang-una si kiddo sa links mo? ;) ang mga ganitong posts nagpapakita lang na "in-love" ka talaga...sabayan mo na rin ng kantang "get here" hehehe..

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home