\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, May 06, 2005

Makati Day 2005

Got this headache from not being able to eat around 4 or 5-ish yesterday. Normally that's my break time at work. Since I had to "interview" an applicant, I skipped it. My system doesn't like it so it gave me this headache. I went home and took some medicine before dozing off.

Around midnight, I woke up again. Last thing I can recall from my dream is that I ate some barbecue. I could still even taste it in my mouth. Weirdo? Anyhoo, I'm thinking now of going out and satisfy my craving for pork barbecue. Teehee...

Now, before I leave, I thought of two of the best barbecues I've tasted in my life. When I was a kiddo myself, my family and I used to frequent a restaurant called Aristocrat. I remember my favorite there is the pork barbecue, the java rice, and the special sweet sauce that comes with every order. When I brought my friends to the Aristocrat branch in Greenhills, I told them to try the sauce 'cause it really complements the pork. Yummy, they said. Now I'm really famished.

The other one is available in Market! Market! During my 31st birthday celebration, Joyish bought some as a gift. I think it costs like 30 a piece. The meat is tender. One thing I noticed is that it's all meaty portions. Am not really a fan of the fatty part. Anyhoo, I recommend this. The only problem is the name of the place slipped my mind.

At last, me tummy had been filled. Am kinda disappointed because y'know sometimes when we order garlic fried rice and your order arrives with plain rice with some garlic on top? Wassup with that? Who started that stupid take on garlic fried rice? So that ruined my whole dinner.

But anyhoo, I got a text message from Arlyn. She's flying back in July and will stay here for 3 weeks. The BEST!!!

Here are a coupla photos from our recent Montemar Outing:



During my training this afternoon, I got a text message from Laaa. She informed me that there's an ongoing parade in Makati. I went out with Shell. We had fun taking our pictures with the parade participants. Some gave away lollies. I got a Jollibee diskette ;o) I danced with the "Higantes" and "Ati-Atihan" guys. We saw a local artist named Nina too. The finale was a bunch of vintage cars.


After work, I met with Shaui. Had dinner. Went swimming with Chel at Cityland condo. 'twas a fun night. Here are some photos:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home