\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, May 30, 2005

A Manic Monday

This would probably be my most hectic Monday ever!

I was supposed to report for work around 7 to talk to our Technical Support evening shift. Found out later that on Mondays, they don't have evening shifts. Good thing, I reached the office around 11 ;o)

Immediately, I worked on my deliverables for our Technical Support department. I needed to give a list of courses for the Product Support team. Talked to one of 'em immediately after lunch.

Around 2, I withdrew my salary. With two officemates to accompany me at the mall, we had our dollars exchanged to peso. We looked for BPI atms that I could have my money deposited but we had no luck. Bummer!


We went back to the office. I met the extended leaders for our leadership training series. That lasted for about an hour. Good thing, they had lotsa suggestions ;o)

Afterwards, I met another group. This time we talked about our leaves application program.

Paid my HSBC credit card in full. I've learned my lesson. Also, I paid Ogz for my Slimmer's World membership.

I'm working on the leadership training series proposal to be submitted on Wednesday. So many things to do!!!

I met the rest of the Product Support team. We talked about a lotta stuff. We covered the perquisite program, enterpreneurship training, and other training requests. Glenn joined in the discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home