\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 19, 2005

May The Force Be With You


"Revenge of the Sith". Ahh, the last Star Wars film. After seeing it with my friends, I could say that I wasn't disappointed at all.

I remember seeing "The Phantom Menace" at downtown, St. Charles, Illinois. There were people in costumes. I didn't see that kind of excitement from the crowd tonight.

After my dinner with my cell group, Arnel and I proceeded to Waltermart. We waited for Table. I never thought that the moviehouse would be 80% full. When I called earlier, the lady I spoke with told me that there were still 100 tickets.

Back to the movie, it was fun to see R2D2 again. Chewbacca was a surprise. My favorite scenes would be the fight between Obi-Wan & Anakin and when the Vader mask was put on. My least favorite would be when Darth Vader threatrically shouted, "Noooooooooooooo!".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home