\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

No to Hunger

I always skip brekky. I know it's bad. What can I do? I wake up around 10 already. I always rush to work. As soon as I get there, I get my caffeine fix. Sometimes, I eat toasted bread. Coffee + Prima toasted bread = YUMMY!

Today, I skipped brekky again. Instead of eating at the second floor canteen, we went to the mall. I had my first meal almost around 1 pm. Didn't finish my lunch even. Then my tummy ached so bad I broke into a cold sweat.

I took some medicine as soon as I reached the office. Am feeling a tad better now.

Laaa submitted her 3rd and final resignation letter today. I'm very happy for her. Now, I'm the only pioneer employee left. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger tabel said...

Oo nga Don, kayo yun nila Aster, Cathy, Anet and Lala. Hay...

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home