\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Pre-Knottydon in Legoland (Florida)



Look what I found? These are taken when my friends and I went to Disney World, Orlando. When I saw Arlyn's photo in Legoland, she has this photo inside the lion's mouth ;o) Told her I've got a pretty similar photo.

By the way, this is pre-knottydon era ;o)

During our afternoon break, I was suprised to see 5 pizza boxes at the pantry. I asked where it came from. I noticed the label: Brooklyn pizza. Ahh, George. I've tasted three flavors: all-meat, cheese, and pepperoni. The first one was good. Although I couldn't distinguish it from other pizzas. The cheese and pepperoni were too greasy. I showed to my colleagues how much oil poured from the pizza onto my hands. Another thing, the chili package was too small. It's only good for 1 slice.

Joined my fellow SOLV brothers in Don Bosco for another cell group meeting. We prayed for our weaknesses, the blessings we've received, and worshipped Him. Over dinner at KFC, we discussed about our upcoming brotherhood, crossroads, and our individual concerns.

Am watching "American Idol" now ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home