\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Relaxin Sunday

Woke up before noon, just in time for SOP and lunch with daddy. I requested for beef sinigang, alamang to complement the soup, and fried lapu-lapu. It was a hearty meal!

Thought Regine was absent in SOP so I had my shower and decided to leave early. Afterwards, I checked SOP and there she was. She sang two songs of South Border. I could tell that she didn't practice her number. Tsk! tsk! tsk!


Anyhoo, I left Bulacan, afraid of being caught in a bad weather. Last night, it rained pretty hard.

Around 5, I had my spaghetti meal at Red Ribbon. Was craving for pasta.

Heard mass, had dinner at Goldilocks, and read my book at Powerbooks.

Here's a photo from last Friday's dinner at Chicken Bacolod:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home