\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Advanced Leadership Course (Day One)

Today is just the first day of workshop. This 4-day course happened to be the second in the series of Leadership courses offered by OCCI. First is FLEX (Foundation of Leadership Excellence) and the last is LEAP.

Based on the turnout of people from the orientation last week, I thought we'd only be a handful. I was wrong. We're one of the biggest classes ever in OCCI ;o) 51, baby! And I must say, this is totally different from the previous course. WAY different!

Anyhoo, I cannot share everything (I know... I know... I can keep my yapper shut too at times) but let's just say I found out some more stuff about myself through a pair of a stranger's eyes. Isn't that funny?!

My buddies, this time, are Kenneth and Dewey. Both married. Am excited to learn more from them.

And there's this closed-eye exercise where I felt tears flowing down UNCONTROLLABLY down my pudgy cheeks ;o) Such a crybaby! Good thing I got my buff. Teehee...


Learned that I need to keep my WORD and be more responsible.

Last song in my head: "Superstar"

1 Comments:

Blogger Doths said...

Hi Don!

Wow, you're taking ALC pala! That's great! And you have a big group. During my ALC (ALC 31) we're only 19.

And yes, it's way, way different from FLEX. I'm sure you'll learn a lot about yourself and other people. Though most of the time it hurts (like a slap in the face, ouch! hehehe) But that's the truth.

I can't say "enjoy". I know how the first 3 days are like. But 4th day is resurrection. Just look forward to that.

God bless!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home