\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Advanced Learning Course (Day Four)

If you were shopping at the Podium, you would have seen me doing sumpthin really, really new. I'll talk about that later....

How time flies when you're havin fun! Yep, after three days of gushing tears, we all had smiles on our faces. The participants of ALC 34 were talking to one another and cracking jokes. But that all changed during the first exercise of the day. Such a different experience and it would make you think of what could've been or you should've done. *BIG sigh* After awhile, the smiles came back!

Lunch came and we had it at Congo Grille. This El Pueblo branch, I must say, provides a lousy service. Anyhoo, my council and I bonded more. Dewey and Kenn both expressed their views on wasted food.

Pressed for time, we had to think of sumpthin we could do. And that's how we ended up in the mall. We tried different establishments but had no luck. The activity that we did was such a humbling and challenging experience. People are not normally drawn to strangers with dreadlocks. So I mustered up the courage to approach people. Convinced a handful only.


Went back to OCCI for our graduation ceremony. Mimi and Mark (very consistent!) congratulated me. 'twas such a wonderful experience alright. Am now enlightened!!!

Last song in my head: "I Can"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home