\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Advanced Learning Course (Day Three)

As usual, I reached Ortigas at 8. Am getting the hang of waking up early, man. Enuff time to spend drinking my macchiato and eating my danish. I also chit-chat with Lara (one of my crushes in our class).

For the morning workshop, it was some sort of a release. I forgave and accepted two important persons in my life: my parents. It was a heavy experience. As expected, tears overflowed. I really love them so much.

Had lunch with my small group and worked on our individual commitments.


In the afternoon, there was a funny surprise. I enjoyed this part.

Before we left, we did an exercise that made me feel a bit sad. But after contemplating about it, am fine now with it. The bottomline is, I've learned my lesson in this course and I'm very much enlightened now.


Last song in my head: "The Greatest Love of All".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home