\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 17, 2005

Advanced Learning Course (Day Two)

Since I wasn't fully finished with my assignment yet, I had to be in Ortigas at 8 am. Armed with my macchiato and ensaymada, I tried to finish it but couldn't anymore. There's nuthin more to say!!! If I had only known the instructions, I would've accomplished the homework easily.

Anyhoo, today is a special day. I shared sumpthin with my group that I haven't told anyone in a long time. Found out that I needed to be more open, that I shouldn't be embarrassed to receive praises, and I needed to share more love. Those are my commitments ;o)

And then there's this exercise that took us more than 2 hours to finish. We were so famished afterwards. We had our super dooper late lunch around 4 pm.

When we came back, I bonded with my buddy, Kenneth, even more. We finished around 6:30 pm with a lighter feeling.

Last song in my head: "Don't Know Much"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home