\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, June 26, 2005

And the Battle Continues...

After cooking spaghetti for my meal, I checked out what's on the telly. The Kapuso network was showing the problem of Ethel Booba with her family while on the Kapamilya network, Diether and Kristine (on separate interviews) talked about their marriage. I couldn't stand Diether crying so I turned off my tv. What's up with that? I heard his movie with Claudine and Jericho wasn't doing so well in the box office so ABS-CBN pulled off sumpthin like this eh? Hmmm.... interesting.

Later this evening, Channel 7 will show their 55th anniversary presentation. Take note: If you're going to greet an anniversary, you should say, "Happy 55th anniversary!" and not "Happy 55th year anniversary!". Drop the "year" because you already stated that. So what's Channel 2 doin to compete air time? They will show FAMAS. I'd go for 7!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please visit www.kapamilya101.co.nr and vote for your favorite kapamilya shows and stars in the 2008 Kapamilya TV Awards.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home