\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Batman Begins: A Reboot


I, along with Lala, Beng, and Franco (gave him props for quickly accepting our invitation), went to SM MegaMall last night for the premiere of "Batman Begins". Before the movie began, Franco and Lala asked me who directed the film. Christopher Nolan didn't ring a bell at that time. Found out later he directed a favorite movie of mine, "Memento".

After watching the film, I could say that Christian Bale did a great job. I love the scenes where he was just starting as Batman. I like the idea that the director presented the caped crusader as just a human being. He wakes up with bruises!!!

Cillian (pronounced as "KILL-ian") Murphy as the Scarecrow was too beautiful for me. Oftentimes, I see Tom Welling, of Smallville fame, in him.

I like that the first bat sign was created out of the crime lord's shadow.

Oh, the Batmobile rocks! I read somewhere that when production team was driving this car on the streets of Chicago, a guy crashed into it. He thought aliens came down or sumpthin. Teehee...

1 Comments:

Blogger yats said...

Don, ikaw ang naalala ko kay Cillian Murphy. Ganda ng lips, eyes, nose, skin...parang ikaw!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home