\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 10, 2005

Come September...

I have not experienced this in years
For awhile there, I thought I have lost it
But in just one trip to some foreign land
My heart started to beat in a strange way.

She enjoys cooking, I enjoy eating
Her fave expression is, "Alam mo yun?"
She makes me smile and she makes me feel good
I thank the Lord for giving me kiddo.

Ain't easy to be miles and miles away
We leave messages for one another
In yahoo, in friendster, or plain old text
That way, it would seem like we're together.

Every single day, I think about her
There's not an evening, I don't pray for her
Come September it will all be over
Truly wish we'd be together quicker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

DONISH!!!! uyyy!!!! sweet mo naman!!! tama si cath...todo na nga to!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ibang klase ka. todo na 'to pati pato't panggulo. :-)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

curious lang ako... pano ba kayo nagkakilala at pano nagsimula ang pag-iibigan? :) siyet at inlab ang salvador :) todong-todo na talaga :)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home