\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 17, 2005

Dennis Mocorro's Despedida

After my leadership training in Ortigas, I headed back to Makati to rest for awhile. Around 9, I went to Dennis' party in Makati. Was glad to see new and old faces there. I grabbed a few bites. Wasn't really that hungry.

There was videoke to entertain people. After a few hours, it was my time to sing. They let me sing "Leader of the Band", which is one of my favorite songs. Got 85.


Before we called it a night, I chose another song to sing. This time, I sang "Voltes V". Sometimes I sang in Japanese too. The pirated software was difficult to read because the font color used was similar to the background. Bummer! The 80s people gladly sang with me and we shouted "Voooooltes Fiiiiiv-ah!" at the end. After my song, I got 99. Thunderous applause and cheers ensued because we weren't all expecting it. I ranked the first. Teehee...

After the last song, "Closing Time", I thanked Dennis for everything.

Eric, my fellow SOLV brother who also lives in Cityland, shared a cab ride with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home