\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Doing Groceries

If there's one chore I love doing, it's doing groceries. Last night, I went home early and proceeded right away to Waltermart. Having Waltermart beside my condo is a very cool thing.

Pushing the cart, looking at the new brands of canned goods, and going from one aisle to another relax me so much. Back in the States, I remember going to Jewel in the wee hours of the morning just to buy my bottled Starbucks frappuccino, have my coins changed to bills, and get some water refill.

I planned to cook pork sinigang so I bought all the ingredients except sitaw. I also bought some besugo (fish) for paksiw. Had it cleaned by the grocery staff. Might cook that this weekend. Tucino and hotdogs for protein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home