\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, June 20, 2005

Enlightened

Last night, I went home to Bulacan to celebrate Father's Day with my dad. Bought McDo quarter pounder for him and a cheeseburger for me. I thought we could share the 6-pc chix nuggets. When I got home, there was porkchop and paksiw so I ate those instead.

Finally saw Niknik's puppies. Very cute.

I slept last night with Bravo/Shadow (our other dog).


I woke up at quarter to 5 am. Had coffee and washed my face. Left Bulacan. Hailed an FX in Fairview. Reached Makati around 7 am. Went home and took a bath. Reached the office at 8:23 am.

Had a chit-chat with Table about our ALC experiences ;o) Kuya and I talked about some personal plans too.

Got an e-mail informing me that my voice lesson is postponed. PMAP couldn't get 8 people to attend this workshop. Bummer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home