\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Gateway Mall

The only reason for me to go to Cubao is when Regine holds her concert at the Araneta Coliseum. But when I heard about this Gateway Mall, I decided to finally check it out this weekend. Took the Metro Rail for a faster ride. Got there around 5 pm.

The mall was spacious. You can find shops like Adidas, Nike, Hush Puppies, Girbaud, and Guess. The theatres are at the top level. When I got there, the long queue was a HUUUUGE turn-off. Management should do sumpthin about this. I also planned to check out the Cineplex 10, the high-end cinema experience. But they were showing "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". Saw this last Friday only so that's a bummer. Read somewhere that there's a Fully Booked store here but I couldn't find it. They should place directories for people like me.

At the center was this garden called the "Oasis", complete with trees and fountains, and surrounded by glass panels. Since I was alone, I couldn't convinced myself to have my food there. I settled for a meal at Taco Bell.

After 2 hours, I decided to head back to Makati. I thought Gateway Mall would be like Alabang Town Center, meaning, less crowded and peaceful shopping. I was wrong. Might not go there again or in a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home