\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Graduation Day

When my eyes opened, it was already half past 8. I was freakin' late for my training.

Reached Ortigas around 9:30. The cab driver didn't have change for my 500 bucks so I had to buy coffee first.

The main topic for today is about three things: being grounded on our material, being directed, and being aware of our hidden agenda.

After presenting my second speech about childhood stuff, I was informed that when I present, I was close to performing. I couldn't tell everyone that I was a frustrated theatre actor. That might explain it ;o) Other than that, I need to learn how to lower the pitch of my voice. I agree.

I couldn't leave Ortigas yet because the rain poured. We were trapped inside Starbucks. I was with Jojo, Patty, and Liz. We shared some personal stuff to past the time.

Around 8, Jojo and I decided to have dinner at Dencio's, MetroWalk. I learned a lot of business stuff from him. I've never met anyone having a very complicated life as this guy. Told him about my love life and career as trainer.

After our dinner and a few drinks, I went directly to QC to sleep at my mom's place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home