\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Home Again

Two good things happened yesterday. First, I was able to talk finally to our VP about my interest for an onshore project/assignment. And second, I attended our cellgroup meeting in Don Bosco.

Around 2 pm, JC and I talked about my desire to be trained again abroad. I told him about my situation and he promised to do sumpthin about it. Hopefully, sumpthin will happen soon ;o)

After a long absence, I joined my SOLV brothers, Joel and Pert, for some worship. The exultation was about learning to trust Him for He knows His plans for all of us. Sometimes I must learn to patiently wait for my own turn. To think I've been praying to give blessings first to my friends ;o) Anyhoo, it was nice to be "home" again with the Lord.

We dined at some Chinese restaurant in Waltermart. Haven't eaten yet in this resto so I was excited. Dennis (who's leaving for Singapore too), Arnel, and Caloy joined us a few minoots later. The yang chow was good. The crispy fried chix was good except we had to re-order a crispier fish cracker. When we complained about the previous consistency of the cracker, the waiter told us it was only intended for decoration. Huh?! Now that was new!

We had our nightcap at the lobby of Shangri-La. We talked about investigations, confessions, and Catholicism. Finished around 1 am.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home