\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Jacko is Innocent


After four months of trial, Michael Jackson was finally cleared of all charges against him. According to the jurors, they didn't believe the accusations nor the accusers. So what's next for Michael? I heard he's thinking of having a reunion concert with his brothers. Now why would I wanna watch that?

I remember less than a decade ago when MJ had his concert here in Manila. 'twas a great experience. He kept on saying, "I love youuuuuuu, Manila!!!". That's the only live audio during the entire concert ;o)

1 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

while i was watching the live verdict i was swearing all the time cause he was innocent. hope the jacko fans wont hate me , he makes good music but, wat he is doing with male kids is just so weird.... and my own opinion its all politics thats why he wasnt "GUILTY" ON ALL COUNTS...pucha

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home