\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 24, 2005

Lance's Birthday


It's fun to have kids in the house. Lance Angelo is the very first one. I'm the youngest in the family so I hadn't experienced having a young baby in the house to take care of. I remember there's this one time when I played ball with him. He likes basketball so much y'see. Hopefully he get to be tall unlike his uncle. Teehee... Anyhoo, he was two then and he followed the hoop (which I was holding) and tried to shoot the ball. The thing is I didn't stay at one place so that was kinda challenge for him. I thought he enjoyed it. We had fun. Yeheeeey... I miss him and my niece, Fiona. I wonder when I could visit Boracay again.

I will call him later in the day to greet him. Hopefully he'll like what I'll give him for his birthday present. Which reminds me, I need to get him a nice one.

Raz, La, and I shopped at Adidas. I had to buy socks because I ran out of it. All of them are dirrrrty. My friends also bought some clothes. Anyhoo, I bumped into James while walking along the mall. He's been calling me "pogi" but I wasn't paying attention. Teehee....

Afterwards, we had our hearty lunch at Wok Inn. We had sipa, halaan soup, and mixed veggies with quail eggs. Yummy!

Raz had to go back to the office. La and I started our search for a nice gift for Lance. We found this nice remote control car that I'm sure not only Lance would enjoy, but also Kuya. The car is also an all-terrain vehicle so I hope it could run on sand ;o)

On our way back to the office, La and I bought some cotton candy. It's been more than 2 decades since I last ate one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home