\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sharing 101

Still high from my 4-day seminar at OCCI, I tried to share with my good friends some of the things I've learned. After enjoying my tinola lunch (with one rice only), I talked to my friends about the issues I faced and dealt with.

I told them that I needed to be more open, honest, and loving. They all thought that I was the most open person, considering i put (almost) everything in my blog. But I told them it's about being open to my relationships. They asked if this is about my special someone. I answered, in ALL relationships. We discussed how we are to our parents and siblings. We discussed how we are with friends. It was a good discussion. Am glad my friends were open and honest too.

Told them that after attending this personal investment, I learned to release my demons. I accepted, I forgave, and I will continue to share my LOVE ;o)

I love you all!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger tabel said...

It's an amazing high noh donish?! It's a great feeling to be alive and well in this world of ours.

2:47 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

wish ko lang eh ma-maintain ko ;o)

no point of staying in the PAST ;o)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Doths said...

Hehehe... Nakaka-relate din po. Naaalala ko tuloy yung mga pinaggagawa namin nung ALC. haha! But most especially the lessons learned.

Don, pag feeling mo wala ka na sa space of love try mo po mag staff. It's a different experience. Di ba, Tabel? Kaya mag staff tayo sa next ALc. hehehe! (",)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home