\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 03, 2005

Sin City


Bulilit and I saw this film last night. All I can say is, "Wow!". What a freakin' cinematography! One effect will remind you clearly of "Pleasantville". Y'know, the black and white thingie with colors thrown in for a good measure. I love it when they substitute the actors with plain white fill, when they highlight the character's eyes with color, and when they play around with shadows. The movie makes me wanna get a pair of red Converse too ;o)

I love the character of Mickey Rourke. Marv rules! Can't help but love him to pieces. He reminds me of Hell Boy.

Jessica Alba is so damn HOT! Am looking forward to "Fantastic Four" now.


Elijah Wood's character gives me the creeps.

Watch out for the guy who got speared! That was funny.

I haven't read Frank Miller's comics but after watching, it makes me want to know more about his works. I also need to watch this again (on DVD), because some parts were not shown, like the infamous testicles scene.

One last note, don't drink too much before watching this 2-hour movie ;o) You wouldn't wanna miss anything when you take a leak.

I did my research on how faithful the movie was with the comics. Check this out: Sin City Comparisons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home