\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Speechcraft Session 2

As promised, I was in the training room at 5 pm. No training today except the Speechcraft so it was easier for me to conduct this workshop.

I discussed "Be in Earnest". The important thing to remember next week is to deliver a topic close to one's heart. I asked my participants to think of sumpthin that they could deliver with conviction and to deal with nervousness.

We had fun in the table topic session. I participated also. Got "Driver or Passenger? Choose one". I chose passenger because of one traumatic experience and the most important reason is, I let Him drive for me ;o)

For Shaui's graduation speech, it was the most honest and heartfelt speeches I've seen recently. Her friends gave her some parting messages too. There's a continuation tomorrow though at her party.

This is the most memorable session to date. We'll miss you, Shaui. Please remember my advice ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home